Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Why I Have Been Neglecting This Blog

Also: Why I Suck

To start off, I am really really sorry. I feel like such an awful person for just abandoning this like that.

---

My List Of Reasons I Have Been Gone:

1. They say that sometimes "real life" gets in the way. That's sort of true in my case. But only if you stretch it. So let's break it down:

a. ROBOTICS. I love robotics. But it's very very time consuming. And as part of the non-tech sub-division (writing awards, writing letters, taking pictures, etc.), I guess I have to put a lot of myself into my work. So a lot of times, by the time I get home from school during the six week hell (not really. I love it.) that is the team's build season, it is around eight-thirty, and all I have energy to do is do homework.

b. That's another thing: homework. I have sort of a love-hate relationship with homework. I hate doing homework, but I spend hours on it every day, even when I really don't have to.

2. If you hadn't already noticed, I'm a bit of a workaholic. At any given time, I am most likely eating, sleeping, working, or procrastinating. So school and other things greatly decrease the amount of time I have for posting.

3. Every student at my school gets issued a Mac laptop at the beginning of the school year for educational usage. Obviously, students always find ways to use it for social purposes; my outlets were Google docs, which I used to communicate with my friends through, and Blogger. Unfortunately, around three months ago, Blogger was blocked because, I guess, they realized that too many kids were using it for non-educational purposes. So purely because I do all of my homework on my school laptop, I have not been going on Blogger.

---

My List Of Reasons To Start Blogging Again:

1. I really love ranting.

2. I tried to keep a journal but I completely failed.

3. I missed this.

---

To anybody who reads my blog: you're awesome.

To anybody who read my blog before this and continues reading it now: you are amazing. And also, I've kind of forgotten my formatting (plus, I'm typing this on my NEW PHONE that I got about a month ago, thr DROID RAZR. Yeah it's pretty cool.) so there will be a few changes.

Thanks. You guys rock. :)

~Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment