Sunday, February 12, 2012

HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER.

Hey guys, I'm really really sorry that I haven't posted for like ("like" not because I'm a total airhead, but "like" because I don't even remember anymore D:) a week. TT^TT Yeah it's been a bit hectic, what with robotics and schoolwork and dance class. Oh, and by the way, I JUST PULLED 40 BOBBY PINS OUT OF MY HAIR FROM MY DANCE PERFORMANCE!! (And OM GUH, THEY HAD THE DRAGON DANCE THIS YEAR!!)

A pretty epical dragon dance picture. :D

An awful picture of my dance class...

Ugh, why is this picture even on the internet?? >_< Our flags are all at different angles... And most of us aren't even pointing our toes... And... And ew, my arm... D": Well I'm one of those people in that picture, but I assure you that we look far better than that when we're actually dancing. D: But that picture... XP Ugh. (And while I was searching for pictures of myself... I found this picture of professional cheerleaders... And they were really ugly... And out of shape... And... And... EW.)

Look at that girl's stomach. (And then look at her hair, too...) EW. XP

Like, I look better than that. (I apologize if you are that person in that picture. Really. I am so sorry that you look like an unnaturally fat banana with prematurely white hair and an already receding hairline and gold and purple pompoms (Mardi Gras?). Despite the fact that bananas don't have hair or arms in the first place... Really, her arms are the only pretty thing about her... Good for her. ) And that's not bragging; that woman is sort of (super) unfit and somewhat (extremely) unpleasant to look at. And though I am not the most beautiful person on the planet, I do believe that I am at least better looking than her. I'm sorry. It's the truth, though. D:> 

But it's okay. Maybe the photographer just caught her on a really bad day. Like, the day after her period, during which she had a short bout of dementia and decided to bleach her hair white (after which, half of it fell out). Poor girl. I'm certainly glad that doesn't happen to me during my period. (And anyways, there's a terrible photo of me up there- it happens to everyone. Even though that wasn't a question of me being ugly or not, just positioning. Still. You don't deserve to be bashed. Although I do recommend that you start doing sit-ups more often...)

But all thoughts of ugly cheerleaders aside, I am truly, sincerely, awfully sorry that I have not posted at all this past week.

~Ellen~

1 comment:

  1. YOU KNOW, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. YOU KNOW. :D LIKE, YOU KNOW. RIGHT. EXACTLY HOW YOU KNOW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP POSTING HERE. >:D Going to take another opportunity to APOLOGIZE for rarely commenting here or responding to your messages. SORRY. D: BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D HOPE YOU ARE STILL HAVING A FANTASMIC BIRTHDAY AS I TYPE THIS.

    Cheerleaders? HUMOR THEM, ELLEN. ALL THEY WANT IS A H, A, P, P, Y, B, I, R, T, H, D, A, Y, FROM EVERYONE FOR YOU. ;P

    ReplyDelete